Jim Beam



 "Jim team, Jim beam, now what happened here,

I'd say, it'd seem, it's all a bit queer,

Down south, my mouth, down yonder, down here,

Run about, scream and shout, and want everything, dear.

Well Hell, well fair, it's all upon gas,

It's yours, for free, so you kick my ass...

How now, brown cow, cuz now things have switched,

Took over, the world, and all you did was bitched,

Now what? S'all gone, and you want your do...

Well, guess, what, there's a universe, and we'll eat that too.

How's that? So fat! I didn't quite want it...

...So, hook me up, with a satellite, that can cover and front it.

And in a jiffy, look spiffy, 800,000 lbs, I suppose,

But now I look great, with a fantastic new nose!

Who wouldn't? Why hire? Why work here at all?

Cuz now we got what we wanted, and now, Nothing is all..."


Poetry